- Suggestions/references to pre-course reading/reference materials
- Ability to start/stop/pause training according to your schedule
- 6 months unlimited 24/7 access from your pc, laptop, iPhone, iPad or other mobile device
- Printable course materials
- Case studies/reviews and steps to prepare for the certification exam
- Course certificate immediately upon completing the course
- Option to register for the course at a reduced price which does not include AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
TRAINING MODULES & INSTRUCTORS
The training course consists of 9 modules. Each module ranges from 40 to 90 minutes.
- Module 1: Introduction/Overview
- Module 2: Non-Discretionary Conditions: Vision, Hearing, Diabetes & Seizures
- Module 3: Cardiovascular/Hypertension
- Module 4: Respiratory
- Module 5: Musculoskeletal/Other Diseases
- Module 6: Neurological
- Module 7: Psychological
- Module 8: Drug Abuse/Alcoholism/Medication Use
- Module 9: Case Studies/Final Wrap-up
REGISTRATION FEES & INFO
The FMCSA certification will expire 10 years from the date of issue. After the initial training and certification, an ME must complete periodic training every 5 years to refresh his or her knowledge of the medical standards for CMV drivers and any changes to FMCSA examination standards/guidelines. MEs are required to complete recertification testing every 10 years. FMCSA may remove an ME from the National Registry if the periodic training or recertification testing is not completed.
Discounts are available for groups of 5 or more.
For information or to register a group, call 406.442.2585.